Civic Exchange aims to help build a better Hong Kong through public policy research to arrive at more sustainable and practical solutions. Civic Exchange continues to build on a network of quality researchers with both local and international expertise. Projects are developed as resources become available. Support us through your generous donations, as well as research capability, venue support, professional, administrative and publication services.
Donation by Mail/Cheque/Bank Transfer
Donations can be sent to Civic Exchange, for the attention of Iris Chan (23/F, Chun Wo Commercial Centre, 23-29 Wing Wo Street, Central, Hong Kong) or call Iris on 2893 0213 to arrange for payment directly into our bank account.
Civic Exchange is a registered charity in Hong Kong. Donations are tax deductible. We welcome donations and sponsorship of our work.
We are currently seeking funding for the following projects:
- To organise a seminar on road safety and walkability in Hong Kong.
- To continue to explore walkability in Hong Kong and engage the community in deliberating “walkability”.
- To research on building energy efficiency in Hong Kong.
- To research on small house policy in Hong Kong.
- To carry out further studies on the impact of demographic change on Hong Kong and make appropriate policy recommendations.
- To carry out studies on political reform options and models for the 2016 and 2017 legislative and chief executive elections.
- To research on tax reform models for Hong Kong to remain a low/simple tax system but can achieve sustainable development.
- To explore food security and food safety in Hong Kong.
- To research on Hong Kong’s water strategy and Pearl River Delta Basin management.
- To research on special education in Hong Kong.
- To research on noise policy in Hong Kong.